So I LOVED the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Matt sort-of hated them (only because they stole me away for about a month straight) I LOVED the first book, the second was somewhat annoying/hard to finish and the third and forth were great, but not as great as the first book. So why am I telling you this? Because the Twilight movie comes out tomorrow and I'm not too sure about it. I just don't think the book is going to transfer well into a movie. There was a lot of emotion behind what Bella would be thinking that made the story an excellent read. But how are they going to convey her thoughts in a movie? I'm sure the movie will be good, but I'm just a bit skeptical.The book was awesome.....


But will the movie live up to my expectations?
3 comments:
It sucked.
hmmm I didn't LOVE the series but I did enjoy them. I want to see the movie but don't know when I will get around to it.
-Ellie
Post a Comment