I'm not sure where I heard about this blog, but I am now completely emotionally involved. I have visited the blog a few times but I didn't know the whole story. So last night when Matty was out and the baby was sleeping, I decided to find out the details. The blog is The NieNie Dialogues, it's about a family whose life was drastically changed in August of this year. The Nielson family consists of Stephanie and Christian Nielson and their four small children under the age of 6. Stephanie and Christian were in a plane accident and are being treated for serious injuries. To read the full story you can visit this link And to here the updates of Stephanie and Christian you can visit Stephanie's sisters blog C Jane
In reading this story it has reiterated what is truly important in life. FAMILY
No comments:
Post a Comment