So my sister and I were talking about doing this this year, only problem is she's awesome and is going to do the 10K. Ummmmm, no thanks I'll do the 5K (Who are we kidding, I hardly ever run) So who's down for a little 5k run/walk?
I'm still undecided on going..I want to, it's just time wise I don't know if I can. I will let you know if I'm going to do it. I need to look into it more and see how long it would take. It would be so much fun though.
4 comments:
I'm still undecided on going..I want to, it's just time wise I don't know if I can. I will let you know if I'm going to do it. I need to look into it more and see how long it would take. It would be so much fun though.
OK So I WANT to BUT I don't want to pay $35/$70 for it....Im cheap.
-Ellie
I know! It is pretty steep! I was thinking of possibly doing the folsom Turkey trot. It's only $20 per person.
So....are you doing the one down town? Or Folsom? Janelle and i are doing the Folsom one....so is jessica and her mom. And the Folsom one is only $20!
Post a Comment