Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blessing day

Our little guy!
This was the best group photo we got, Hud didn't want to cooperate.

Little Debra

The Albanos!


We blessed Ramsey on January 3rd, and it was a double blessing day! Ramsey and his cousin Bea were blessed on the same day, but different wards. We then all got together to celebrate at the Antro's. Here are some pictures of the day!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Everyone is so cute. I miss you already!

GC Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Ramsey is beautiful! Your family is so cute! Oh and by the way, I was the one who made the previous comment. I didn't realize I was signed on as Chris. Just so you know ... because it always bothers me when people delete their comments ... leaves me wondering. Anway ...

Raquel Ruggles said...

so glad we were able to be there! kaisa and i blessed cos and rafe on the same day and it was so great to take care of them and then eat together. such cute boys!