Born at 2:09pm on Friday December 11th
Weighing 7 lb 5 oz and measuring in at 20 inches long
The birth story
The birth storyLabor started Thursday night with an upset stomach and contractions that were uncomfortable but manageable with 8 minutes between them. I decided to go to bed and if I woke up in the middle of the night, then it would be time. But I didn't get awakened until about 5:30 am with a contraction that was defiantly the real deal. So I kept busy, called all of my people and finally around 10am Matt said he thought we should go to the hospital. I wasn't ready to go yet, I felt to good to be going to the hospital already. We were actually driving to the hospital and I told Matt that we should just go to the movies instead. Ha. I checked in around 10:30 and the Dr. checked to see how dilated I was and I was at a 7! (same # I checked in with when having Hudson) I said I felt to good to already be that far along, and I could easily talk through my contractions. I guess it was a good idea that we didn't go to the movies. So it was about 12:30 when I REALLY started feel the pain, by 1:15 I wouldn't let the nurse leave the room, and by 1:45 I was pushing. I probably pushed for less than 20 minutes before the little guy made his appearance.
Hudson is taking it well, but he still wants to have his claim on me whenever possible. (notice the hand?)
He's adjusting to sharing and being a big brother.
Love my boys!

Hudson is taking it well, but he still wants to have his claim on me whenever possible. (notice the hand?)
He's adjusting to sharing and being a big brother.
Love my boys!
7 comments:
Nicely done! When a labor and deliver is summed up it sounds so easy! He's cute. Glad that everything went smoothly.
-Ellie-
Wow, how amazing that you were at a 7 when you checked into the hospital. He is beautiful. Can't wait to see him!
What a doll! You look great Jess! Is he named after Benny? What a cute family you've got! Tell Matt I said Hello please. Congrats to the both of you!
Congratulations! Yea!
Congrats! What good looking boys.
CONGRATS! He is a doll.
He is adorable. Hope you are doing well & have a great holiday!
Post a Comment