Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby # 2

This past Sunday I informed my primary class that I was pregnant. One sweet 7 year old boy informed me that you have to be fat out to here (making a circle with his arms) to be pregnant. I told him that I wasn't that far along but that my tummy will grow. Then he told me, "Oh, your only a little bit fat now." Thanks sweet 7 year old boy, thanks.
Oh, for those of you that didn't know, well now ya know.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting.

Ellie said...

WOOT WOOT!! Awesome news!!

McKays said...

So exciting!

The Hills... said...

Congrats Jessica! I can't believe you're going to have two babies!

Grand Pa Pa and Grand Ma said...

Way to go Matt and Jess. You make your Father and Father in law proud. Keep those grandchildren coming. Love you both.