Abe playing at the park
cute pose from Jane (I didn't get a shot of Eileen at the Park :( I think she was too busy running around)
And finally the airport. I didn't nap Hudson in the afternoon hoping that he would be so tired and fall asleep on our 6:30 flight home. Well we arrived at the gate and our flight had been delayed an hour and a half. So now I have a SUPER tired baby that is going crazy. We found this awesome additional seating upstairs that no one else was taking advantage of so we had it all to ourselves. It was carpeted and Hud could crawl around on it and look threw the glass down at the people below.
and do his silly tricks.

and do his silly tricks.
The additional seating saved a lot of peoples ears from a would have been crying baby, too tired for anything. And he was so tired by the time we boarded that before we even took off he was fast asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning all cozy in his bed.
Thanks again Jared and Natalie for having us!
No comments:
Post a Comment