I know you want to wear these awesome jeans, just admit it.
What is wrong with some clothing designers? I came across this article today, this is in Japan. I hope it doesn't make its way the U.S. Or catch on ANYWHERE for that matter. GROSS.
I've picked up a few things recently. Chris and his dad definitely have a green thumb and are showing me the tricks of the trade. I'll talk to you soon, now is a good time to plant some things, so you could even call if you wanted to get started soon.
4 comments:
Yeah, that is disgusting.
I've picked up a few things recently. Chris and his dad definitely have a green thumb and are showing me the tricks of the trade. I'll talk to you soon, now is a good time to plant some things, so you could even call if you wanted to get started soon.
Jess you are the only one I know that would look good in those sexy jeans. I think this post was a hint for birthday gift ideas.
I already own 3 pairs in different colors. I wear them everyday. they are my total favorite.
Playdate my house this Wed at 930am. BE THERE!
-Ellie
Post a Comment