Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm ready

to cut all of my hair off. The last few days I have really hated my crazy long hair. I don't have time to fix it, it takes about an hour to do it, including blow drying and curling. It's always ALL OVER THE HOUSE, and all up in Huds face. I have been contemplating this for some time now and of course I just had a trim two weeks ago, so now its time to go back and chop it away. So I an promising myself right now that in the next two weeks (whenever I can find the time) I am cutting all of this craziness off my head. FINALLY.



My long hair ACTUALLY looking good. Oh, I know it's because I knew we were going to be taking pictures.
My hair (I would never do this cut again) in all its short beautiful body


And this is probably my favorite cut/color. Short hair here I come.
Get over it Tam, Matt, Mom, Sami,
and anyone else who has told me to keep my hair long.

8 comments:

Samijo9259 said...

okay.... I can tell you right now Jessica wont do it...she loves your long hair. But then again she does love to have fun with cutting and coloring.... Dang you! Don't do it!

Indiana Downings said...

Do it Jessica! I think you will look great in short hair. It will grow back...do what makes you happy! Cut it Girl!

kelsey said...

YES, i love the last picture, i remember it like that and i love it!! obviously your long locks are beautiful, but they can grow back.
DO IT.

kelsey said...

ps--what's up with Carrie's nails?? Are they extra long and silver?? haha...oh Carrie.

natashamay said...

Cut it!!! I LOVE short hair!!! It's SOO...much easier! And, instead of just being long & beautiful, it actually has a STYLE!!! You look gorgeous either way, but I vote for short!!!

Melanie said...

Good for you! Go for it!!!!

Ellie said...

I am! But I don't have your number, so give it to me or give me a call!
-Ellie

colin and brooke thompson said...

I'm having the exact same problem! When you have people telling you to leave it long, but they never see it long because I always have it in a blob mess or something! ahhhh. I want to chop mine!you have a pretty thin face and look great with short hair. I just look fat!