Monday night I reluctantly went to the grocery store. The entire time I was there I was trying to rush so that I could get home and crawl into my nice warm, inviting bed. I got home around 10:30pm, and started to unload the groceries. I was just about finished! I was just putting the cereal boxes on top of the refrigerator when I heard a CRASH. I moved the cereal box just enough that it pushed the glass jar of peanuts that was on the edge of the frig (why was a glass jar on top of the frig, because sometimes I don't use my brain) to the counter and all over the floor. I wanted to cry. I was already deliriously tired, and now I have to clean the whole kitchen so that we don't have shards of glass all over the place. Fun. 



Sunday we went over to The Antrobus house to celebrate Matt and Maureens birthdays. That meant delicious lasagna and apple pie. Mike took the lasagna out of the oven then turned around to start making the bread when again, CRASH. The 9x13 pan that the finished lasagna was in, broke. All Mike did was put the pan on the stove and some how the pan broke. Poor lasagna, shards of glass all over the place. At least the pie was still safe to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment