Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Around Thanksgiving is when I start to think about our Christmas card. There is a lot that I think about for this picture. What should we all wear, where should we have the picture taken, and where I will get the cards from.

In the past we have taken the route of using the drugstore Christmas cards...Which are fine, cost effective and do the trick. BUT, I have always loved all of the options that

shutterfly

has. I have always admired the cards that I would receive from friends and family that were from shutterfly. Well this year I'm using shutterfly, and with a great deal too!

I'm defiantly going to get a photo Christmas card. Now we just need the perfect picture. With our almost 1 year old and almost 3 year old that should be a breeze, right.......?

Now the great deal that I'm getting, and all of you that blog can get too! 50 free cards! That's right, free! Check it out right here


1 comment:

The Hills... said...

Thanks for the tip Jessica! I followed your lead! :)