The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch?Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *
(you don't have to have a blog to do this, and I won't make you repost this. If you want something made by me, leave a comment.)
5 comments:
I'm the first so I get the most special thing made by you. Yay, me!!!!
Oh, I don't have a blog so I don't even have to do anything to get something awesome from you. Double Yay!
I like Jen, don't have a blog, so double yay for me too!
I also wasn't aware that I could leave comments without a blog, so expect lots of Auntie/Sister Sami commentary! :)
I want something! I hear you are becoming a sewing phenom...not that I am requesting anything in particular. I wouldn't want to break any rules. That is a lie. I love to break rules. Like, instead of posting this on my blog, I am just going to make stuff for the next 5 people to comment on any of my posts!
I don't think I can post a picture, so I'll just inform everyone of the rockin red headband (with a super cute bow) my crafty sis made for me.
Since I have two posts does that mean I get a flower clip that I saw in the works on your kitchen table?? (and I'm not talking about the 6 inch sunflower one) :)
Hey Jessica! I just found your blog today and I'm reading everything on here. I liked seeing my cute little Tyler in some pics! I can see that you posted this way back in February, and you still don't have 5 comments yet... so HERE! and I hope I'm not too late - I want something fun, too!
Post a Comment