Friday, January 2, 2009

Digital srapbooking

My super sweet hubby surprised me with this digital scrapbooking software that I have been pining for. It's my new obsession.
I started a baby book for Hud.


And it's a nice way to document other photos.


5 comments:

Indiana Downings said...

What software did you get? I use Memory Mixer & love it!

Bryan and Marissa said...

umm what software is that? I need it! I love your pages!

Antrobus Fam said...

It's Art Explosions Scrapbook Factory Deluxe version 4.0 It's awesome!

Ellie said...

HEY! So Im no longer your visiting teacher. sigh sad. I don't have your number bc my phone died. So call or email me. ezimm@ymail.com
ciao!

Kyle and Jenna Nebeker said...

Hey, looks fun! I can't believe how big Hud is getting. Yea, I am having a boy too! Sadly, we won't be back in the ward b/c we bought a house in Rusch Park ward. Hopefully I'll see you around. Sometime I have to throw a party, we'll see.