Saturday, November 1, 2008

I know your jealous....

......of my super cute baby!







Couldn't you just squish those cheeks?

7 comments:

Jake Toolson said...

I could totally squeeze the first cheeks fo so!

So we just figured out what it means to be tagged too... we got the comment from you about being tagged and didn't know what it meant.

Bryan and Marissa said...

He is so---o cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

colin and brooke thompson said...

Adorable! Who took those?

Antrobus Fam said...

I had these done at picture people of all places! I went in with the intention of having some pictures done of him in his halloween costume, and the costume ones were all hidious! I'm glad we took these while we were there.

Lindsey said...

this is so cute! I can't believe that Hudson and Lily haven't even met yet!...not a great start to their future together! haha. We should get together and hang out soon!

Ellie said...

Super cute pictures. Naked pictures always turn out so stinkin cute! Love the blog, I will continue to stalk it daily.

Brittney said...

he is seriously so so cute. FYI - we went private. Send me your email if you want an invite (brittneyf@gmail.com). No big deal if you don't want an invite. Just wanted to make sure you know you are invited.