Settlers of Catan

Matt and I just got a set of our own, finally! We have played the game many times with friends but now we can play when ever we want!
*
Pandora

What is Pandora you ask? Only the greatest website for listening to music. You type in an artist or a particular song, and Pandora plays songs similar to that artist/song. It sure beats having your itunes on shuffle and getting a random mix of songs.
*
My Boys!
I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family! I love how helpful and sweet Matt is with Hud, and I feel like I have the greatest little baby in the world. (Maybe I'm a bit bias?)
2 comments:
We have been playing Settlers with the Jackmans forever...how did we not know that you guys like it too??? We really need to get together and play! Em told me about our Project Runway date - can't wait! see ya soon
Umm, No! He really and truly is one of the cutest babies ever and I am not just saying that. He is super cute, i think it is because his head looks normal, whatever the case may be you two have a cute boy.
Post a Comment