Thursday, August 14, 2008

I need help...

...in deciding what high chair to purchase. Hudson has been venturing into new foods for the past two months and I have finally had it with trying to feed him in things that are not high chairs. We have a bouncy seat that we have been using, but it really doesn't work. He gets excited about whatever food is coming his direction and he starts to kick his feet, which makes him, you guessed it.... bounce. So I haven't really started my quest to find a high chair, but I thought that having a high chair that didn't take up tons of room would be nice. Maybe a chair that sits on top of a regular chair, one that could easily moved into the garage when not being used? I don't know, and that is why I would like some in-put from you mothers (and fathers) that might know a little something about this. Thanks!

4 comments:

the straz fam said...

I used the kind that hooks onto the side of the table and I loved it. It was really sturdy and nice because it didn't take up a lot of room or an extra chair. Go look at Babies R Us at the one that has a removable cover - it is the greatest because you can just toss it in the washing machine whenever it gets covered in food (which will be quite often)!

Jen said...

I make my kids eat off the floor. All the food ends up there anyway so I figure why have to clean a table, too.

Antrobus Fam said...

Yeah Jennifer! your a dork, but I love you!

Jen said...

I'm a lovable dork.