Friday, May 9, 2008

After two and a half months we finally had our little huddle buttle blessed. The outfit he was wearing was a size small, and it was giant on him. I didn't want to get the extra small in fear that he would have to be stuffed into it. But it worked! Matt did a great job on the blessing and Hudson didn't cry much, just little whimpers here and there.




So as most of you know, you generally bless babies on a fast Sunday. Which means that any Joe can get up in front of the congregation and say whatever business they want to say. So that is exactly what my father-in-law did. He gave a brief testimony, which was very sweet and heart felt. And then he said possibly the craziest thing I've heard on a fast Sunday (which is pretty hard to do considering our old friend from the Tempo Park ward with the polar bear sweater) He declared the day Antrobus Day. Right over the pulpit, in the ward that Matt and I have to attend every Sunday. So the picture to the left is Mike with his cape, scepter, and crown as the King of Antrobus Day

2 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

Seriously so funny. Gotta' love David. He is so classic.

Jake Toolson said...

I DECLARE TODAY ANTROBUS DAY!

I loved it.