As you all know we have a new member of the family,
Hudson Matthew Antrobus.
The Big Day!
I told Jessica that she could not have the baby on a Mon or Wed because those days I have school on those days, but that didn't happen. I thought I was being nice since I gave her 5 out of 7 days on which she could give birth. The 20th of Feb. I had a test and stayed up till 1am studying for it and didn't think that this could be the day of the big exit because it was a wed. But I was wrong, I took Jessica to the hospital and we got there at 9am and she was already at 7cm. So she chose not to have any drugs. I guess labor can hurt really bad do to the fact a human comes out of your body, but Jessica made it look easy. I could do it again. Everything went well and Hudson was born at 4:14pm, he weighed in at 6 lbs 9.8 oz. and was 20 in. long. He was born on my birthday Feb. 20th, so I will not be getting any more presents.
P.S. I finally have my own midget!
8 comments:
Welcome to your new obsession. Sorry Jessica ruined your day, and Hudson ruined your birthday. Families always steal your thunder.
ok, this is the funniest blog ever. Love it!
Wait a minute, I thought we were the Antrobus Family?
Natalie
I love it.
I wish my husband would be in charge of our family blog. I just don't have it in me.
Congrats Jess and Matt. You will and im sure already do love being parents. You will be amazing at it. This will be fun to keep in touch!
Rose (Mixa) Collette
He is so so cute! i love little Hudson!
Tamara, I thought you always had it in you.
Post a Comment